Business Basics: Accounting & Cost Projecting
October 13, 2021
-Major components of the Financial Statements
-Cash Flow Planning
-Change Order & Claims
Online Plan Room Overview
September 14, 2021
Learn what every Construction Exchange member needs to know about the system to get the best out of it!
Business Basics: Legal & Risk Management
September 29, 2021
The presentation focuses on critical business and construction issues for small to mid-size contractors.
1. Protecting your personal assets and corporate structure.
2. Practical considerations for avoiding problematic projects.
3. Important AIA contract terms.
4. Changes in work.
5. Scope of work disputes & payment disputes.
6. Collecting payment.
7. Avoiding common pitfalls that hurt small businesses.
2021 Sales Tax Seminar
September 13, 2021
-Capital Improvement vs. Taxable Repairs
-What is and is not taxable
-IDA’s, QEZE’s and EmpireZones
-What to do before, during and after an audit
-What certificate to use
-NYS forms and publications
Who Should Attend?
Owners, CFO’s, Controllers, Treasurers, and Construction Industry CPAs.
Earn CPE credit! Qualifies for 7 hours of CPE!